29 June, 2011
Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Slaw
This recipe is great for those that can’t have dairy and/or eggs.
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup raisins or cranberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
Combine all vegetable ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2/3 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
In a blender, combine all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Add to the vegetables and toss.